Page 69 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Fuse Enabling

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    Relisted 1998 model 15: https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/959806236

Sold last sunday for $431. Relisted because ???
    Buyer backed out?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Looking at some of the pictures it looks like there is some pitting on the left side just above the stocks and the inside of the cylinders look either really dirty or there is some pitting in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    Looking at some of the pictures it looks like there is some pitting on the left side just above the stocks and the inside of the cylinders look either really dirty or there is some pitting in there.
    I'm going to put in a lowball bid and see what happens.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I put in a lowball bid and you outbid me. I'm out. I just did it for fun. It's yours if you can keep it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    To me, it just looks like it wasn't cleaned the last time it was shot. If I had the spare cash, I'd bid on it. Good luck on this, @Stephanie B!

The TV show Adam 12 was a favorite of mine as a kid, and they carried Model 14 and then Model 15 revolvers. Martin Milner used his own Model 15 revolver, beginning in Season 4. From IMDB firearms:

“Throughout the series, Pete Malloy used distinctive finger-groove grips by custom grip maker (and famous LAPD range master) Earl “Fuzzy” Farrant. Starting in season 4, Jim Reed also wore custom Farrant grips on his Mdl. 15.

This Model 15 was the personal property of actor Martin Milner. He would use it again in 1989 in the made for television movie "Nashville Beat". It came up for auction in 2014. See the discussion page for further details”.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    If you’re outbid, I might throw a bid in depending on what the price is looking like.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    If you’re outbid, I might throw a bid in depending on what the price is looking like.
    OK, I’ll keep you guys posted.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    but I’ve been spending money like a drunken sailor.
    Keep spending! Make the spouse and the hangover fight to see who gets to kill you first.

That's a great pistol, good luck! I have a 4" Model 15 and it's a great shooter.

Along with the 2", and the 6".

User Tag List