Page 25 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Fuse Enabling

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber.

Dammit!
    That was pretty much my response too. Damn sexy, though.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    The headline in this listing identifies it as a 4" M66, but it's a 2.5".

So it might be one that a lot of folks will ignore and can be gotten for a decent price.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber. I do not need to stock another caliber.

Dammit!
    But they are so cool!!

@Stephanie B

I added another caliber earlier this year.......10mm Glock 20 g4. My thoughts are during this ammo availability/cost time, I needed to diversify with an additional caliber. So I got my 10mm and some ammo. It is a personal decision with no regrets.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I've had a search going on GB sending me daily emails about an accessory I'd like to pick up a few more of if they could be had at a reasonable price. There were some that weren't totally crazy priced this morning. Before I bought them, I checked completed items, and found there were several of the thing I'm looking for that have sold for significantly below what I thought was market value in the last few months. But they never made my emails. I reckon someone snapped them up before they got into the daily email search filter.

Does anyone know a way to have an automated search check out GB and send me an email within minutes or maybe every half hour or so? (Assuming it's legal to do that...) Seems better to automate it than to just manually check several times a day.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

S&W Model 10-8

S&W Model 10-8
    Currently at $300 with 5+ hours remaining in auction

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/913568772

First run Dayton Gun - Hanen Special

First run Dayton Gun - Hanen Special.

It's a "Buy Now" only at $1499.99.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/914680312

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

FEG Hi-Power Clone

Ends today.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/914742741

I can't use the magazines, can't even accept them in.

S&W Model 66-2

S&W Model 66-2

GB auction ends 11/07/21

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/914757979

User Tag List