Thread: Geisselle Sling

Geisselle Sling

Anybody here using these? Seems the price of entry is rather steep but wondering what one truly gets compared to a similar Magpul offering for much less?

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Seems the price of entry is rather steep but wondering what one truly gets compared to a similar Magpul offering for much less?
    You can flex on the poors.

The hardware is forged 7076T6 and according to them they got there by 'identifying failure points common to all slings'. Fair enough, but I question if something is pulling that hard on the sling whether you are really going to want to be pulled with it.

I'm a G fanboi, but no way in hell I'm paying that much for a sling.

With so many slings available, paying so much extra for questionable features makes no sense. I am also not a fan of metal/al hardware (except the QD points) as it scratches the receiver without adding any benefits.

I read the description. They definitely hit all the keywords.

Super, combat, duty, rapidly deployable, defense, military grade, operating, duty use, weapon...

I feel like I need to low crawl through the mud and do tactical roll to get in my truck so I can go grab some tacos for lunch after reading all that.

Only thing it's missing is cobra buckles. LOL
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

User Tag List