Thread: Question

Site Supporter

Question

Need a little help.

I have an old select fire AR15. It’s legal with the proper tax stamp. I’ve owned it for years, and never shot it. It really never made sense going to the range just to unload a full magazine in a couple of seconds. And I’ve lost confidence that the ChiCom brigades south of the border are going to invade.

I want to fully retire and need to clear some debts. I’m stupefied how much these firearms sell for. So, I want to sell it and retire quietly into the sunset. I’ve tried on some internet sites and other options I used in prior sales, but no luck.

So, I ask for some help. I’m thinking of some of the big auction houses I see on Forgotten Weapons.

Anyone have any history with these auction houses.

I would recommend against using an auction house. They will take a significant cut out of your entitlement.

If you’d like some help navigating the buy/sell/trade NFA market, shoot me a text, and we can follow it up with a phone call.

(757)-763-8285
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

User Tag List