Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy a shotgun

Buy a shotgun

I feel like this deserves its own thread.

#RESIST

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Sounds like a position P-F can really get behind.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Something tells me that the gun President Biden pictures in his mind when he says “Buy a shotgun” is completely different from the shotgun I bought when it was time to “Buy a shotgun.” Unless he was actually talking about a Beretta 1301 with a dot on it.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Sounds like a position P-F can really get behind.
    If Beretta would do a Biden-themed 1301T promotion, I would do me best to buy *two*.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Does a 1301T count as a double barrel shotgun if you have a 28-inch barrel for clays and birds as well as the standard barrel for predators?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

The last gunshow I attended in Harrisburg PA before the Dempanic broke out there were multiple sellers for a total of over 100 older C Grade side by side shotguns where the barrels had been cut down to the 18” - 20” range. Some looked professional, some looked like they used a very dull hacksaw and cold blue...

By the time I left I was labeling them as Biden Specials.

Ain’t gotta tell me twice.......

I’ve got a great Biden special. Pre-serial numbers, double that was chopped to 18.1”, and makes for an impressive coach gun. Have another double I use to shoot the little piss birds around the yard in the spring, or at the neighbors dogs when they come in the yard.

I’ve also got a detachable Mag-fed AR styled shotgun, cause everyone should have a gun to provide their friend, buddy, relative, neighbor who didn’t bother to prepare for the Boogaloo, and shows up asking if they can get a gun and some ammo...

Then there are the real shotguns, modded for social purposes and the Zombie Apocalypse.

And of course, everyone needs an SBS right? Fuck it. I made a Biden SBS out of a single shot 20 gauge, and a Breacher SBS outfitted with enough snoochie shit to make it viable out to 100 yards.

Still need a 1301 though. Because fuck you. That’s why.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I do love me a good scattergun.

Name:  evolution.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  50.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Anybody got a line on one of those sooper kewl Kel-Tec KG-7's?

I kid, I kid... kind of. It would be like a fling with a trailer park princess.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

So who is the better gun salesman, Biteme or Obama bin Laden.

User Tag List