Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4Runner

A friend has had two. They seem to be good vehicles. I never could quite get used to the way the hood ripples at highway speeds.

Rosco

Yesterday was thinking of going for a test drive in a 4runner because it's been over a year since I've done so. There are very few new 4runners in my city, and of the ones that existed, none were the Offroad Premium or Pro trims, which is what I want to drive. Are you guys seeing this where you are? I like the current 4runners the way they are, do you think they'll continue to be produced for the rest of the year or are they about to drop a new Gen thats less proven and I may not like as much?

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Yesterday was thinking of going for a test drive in a 4runner because it's been over a year since I've done so. There are very few new 4runners in my city, and of the ones that existed, none were the Offroad Premium or Pro trims, which is what I want to drive. Are you guys seeing this where you are? I like the current 4runners the way they are, do you think they'll continue to be produced for the rest of the year or are they about to drop a new Gen thats less proven and I may not like as much?
    I am having the same issue in my market. Was able to track down a TRD Pro, but the dealer is charging 4K over MSRP. I am willing to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    I am having the same issue in my market. Was able to track down a TRD Pro, but the dealer is charging 4K over MSRP. I am willing to wait.
    You may be waiting awhile. The TRD Pro's have always (for years) been about $4-5K over MSRP in Idaho. Maybe you could find one at MSRP in the southern USA somewhere.

Popular new vehicles are scarce do to the chip issue.

And may be till August.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    6th Gen T4R will be 2023 model, in all likelihood. So, probably a summer/reveal in 20222.

Site Supporter
    Have you considered Costco’s car purchasing service. I purchased my Tacoma Pro in 2017 through them and got it for about $1.5k above invoice. Most dealers in CA were charging $5-10k above MSRP at the time. I checked Costco and it shows the 4-Runner Pros available , that may not be the case for your locale.
    . Name:  FDFB0364-B705-4997-90AC-46379DD9E8A4.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  35.3 KB

We paid retail sticker with no mark up when we bought our Army green TRD Pro 4Runner in Montana a year and some months ago.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    6th Gen T4R will be 2023 model, in all likelihood. So, probably a summer/reveal in 20222.
    I'm not sure I could wait 18,000 years.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Popular new vehicles are scarce do to the chip issue.

And may be till August.
    What is the chip issue? First I'm hearing of this

User Tag List