Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Production Disciple

I have a handful of small fixed blade knives that I would like to carry horizontally on the belt, but I could not find one where the handle does not stick out too much. Think of a neck knife type blade that could be worn horizontally on the belt. The handle pokes outward.

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe S View Post
    If I felt I needed anything other than the factory version, I would see if Dark Star would make me one of these for it:
    https://darkstargear.com/product/cp-clip/

I have one for my Spydie Reverse, and don't even know where the original sheath is at this point.

As it it, I stuck a DCC clip on the factory sheath of my production Disciple and called it a day, although I don't have a ton of time spent with it.
    We're covering this with a partner, but there's a product or two in the family coming first.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Site Supporter
    I received my Disciple the other day. I like it much more than my CP due to the larger grip. However I wasn't happy with the CP style belt loop.

I drilled a hole in the kydex sheath and mounted a DCC Mod-4 Clip Loop. I relieved the kydex in the index finger area of the sheath and added a JMCK Flat Foam Pad to the rear for comfort.

I've worn the gear in the photo for 8 hrs. today with no discomfort or concealment issues.

Very pleased with it so far.
    Name:  Disciple.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  101.6 KBName:  AIWB.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  30.9 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter

CP Style Sheath

I made a CP Style Sheath yesterday. More comfortable and conceals well. Too bad someone wouldn't start making one for the Disciple.

Name:  Sheath.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  103.5 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

User Tag List