Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 43C Questions

You may be able to find a cylinder on eBay.

I recently picked up a Model 1955 cylinder and barrel for a project I’ve been putting together for several years. I found it on eBay for about half of what they normally cost.

Patience is rewarding.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Hammertime
    80 more trouble free rounds. I do think S&W fixed this nice little pistol.

I think I will send it off to D&L for sights and make it the most expensive 43C on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    80 more trouble free rounds. I do think S&W fixed this nice little pistol.

I think I will send it off to D&L for sights and make it the most expensive 43C on earth.
    Haha! Yeah I have the most expensive 351C now. Got there that way. Holy smokes the shipping and insurance. But boy great fast work and what a glorious sight picture.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Haha! Yeah I have the most expensive 351C now. Got there that way. Holy smokes the shipping and insurance. But boy great fast work and what a glorious sight picture.
    What zero did you have him use? I generally like a 25 yard tip of front but I don't think he runs out that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    What zero did you have him use? I generally like a 25 yard tip of front but I don't think he runs out that far.
    That's what I asked for and he didn't balk. He said that's his personal preference. And he'll ask you what your fave load is and use that. For me, .22 mag I said CCI 40 grain solids. He had them and charged $20 for zeroing.

I shot it yesterday first time and liked my hits on the timer aiming high chest and pretty much hitting high chest. That trigger and slowfire for groups . . . nope. Not me. But near as I could tell he did his job.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    That's what I asked for and he didn't balk. He said that's his personal preference. And he'll ask you what your fave load is and use that. For me, .22 mag I said CCI 40 grain solids. He had them and charged $20 for zeroing.

I shot it yesterday first time and liked my hits on the timer aiming high chest and pretty much hitting high chest. That trigger and slowfire for groups . . . nope. Not me. But near as I could tell he did his job.
    Okay then! Amazing. He's kinda local so I may be able to avoid the insane shipping fees.

User Tag List