Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: New High Capacity Shield

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Everything I have read states they fit existing holsters.
    Same here.

So, fellow OCD gun owners, answer this: has anyone of you taken a micrometer to LGS, just in case there was a new gun you wanted to check out in fine detail?

The Fat Shield is 1.05" inch wide in the grip. Didn't measure slide carefully, didn't want to scratch shop's gun accidentally, seemed like 0.9+. Glock 26 is 1.18 / 1.0. Trigger felt good, and manual safety felt stupid.

Mebbe I'll pick 4 inch version one day.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Just picked one up, yeah ouch!, But with political climate now and recent shooting I am in! Love this thing! Trigger is great.

Broken extractor guy here. Still waiting on an RMA and shipping label. I emailed them on Sunday and had a prompt response. Had another email first thing on Monday morning asking me to fill in a table with all of the same contact info and description of the problem that I had sent on Sunday. Fought off my inner smartass, filled it in and sent it back with a please and thank you at lunchtime on Monday. Just sent them the table with all of the info again...and ordered the extractor that GJM linked.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSixPack View Post
    Broken extractor guy here. Still waiting on an RMA and shipping label. I emailed them on Sunday and had a prompt response. Had another email first thing on Monday morning asking me to fill in a table with all of the same contact info and description of the problem that I had sent on Sunday. Fought off my inner smartass, filled it in and sent it back with a please and thank you at lunchtime on Monday. Just sent them the table with all of the info again...and ordered the extractor that GJM linked.
    I would call them. I know the times Ive called I had a call tag quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSixPack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    My experience lately is that if you call Smith and Wesson, you get a real person in less than a minute and they readily give you a FedEx return label.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    This has worked for me in the past as well.

Thanks everyone. I had a reply early this morning and now have the RMA label so off to the mothership tomorrow.

Site Supporter
    Will S&W make a 10 round magazine with the extension that fits like a 13 round mag?

I was inspired to take my PC Shield to the range today because I hadn't shot it in a long time. I forgot how much I like shooting it. F'ing around on the Smith site, I gather the Plus only comes optics ready with a 4" barrel, but I could get it ported sans optic cut in the shorter barrel. To get the configuration I want I would have to buy that, get it milled,and replace the irons. As much as I have a burning desire to buy something new, I just can't see it being all that much better than my 365 or Hellcat with the Apex trigger. I also got a reminder of how much easier it is to shoot with a red dot than irons.

User Tag List