Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: New High Capacity Shield

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Just spare magazines.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Just spare magazines.
    Smith & Wesson states in a recent email regarding the Plus mag availability that it will be a few more weeks before they will be available as a separate item.

Who can direct mill a 507K on a Shield slide?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by WheelGunMan View Post
    Smith & Wesson states in a recent email regarding the Plus mag availability that it will be a few more weeks before they will be available as a separate item.
    Who did they send the email to?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Who did they send the email to?
    An acquaintance sent them an email inquiring when the mags would be available and that was their response to him.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Who can direct mill a 507K on a Shield slide?
    Mapleleaf lists it on their website in the traditional rear position.

That leads me to this question I've been meaning to ask you....What would be your preferred position for the sights with a compact Holosun on a short slide? Front, rear or race (no rear)? The notch is pretty wide on the 407k/507k, so I'm leaning toward the traditional rear but wondering if race (like your factory Sig slide with the RMSc) would be OK for CC with the Holosun?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSixPack View Post
    Mapleleaf lists it on their website in the traditional rear position.

That leads me to this question I've been meaning to ask you....What would be your preferred position for the sights with a compact Holosun on a short slide? Front, rear or race (no rear)? The notch is pretty wide on the 407k/507k, so I'm leaning toward the traditional rear but wondering if race (like your factory Sig slide with the RMSc) would be OK for CC with the Holosun?

Thanks!
    I have a RMSc Shield direct milled on a S&W Shield slide with Ameriglo standard height sights as BUIS. I also have a 365XL with a 507k, using the notch of the optic instead of the rear sight. In terms of being snag free, I prefer my rear BUIS in front of the optic if possible. That also keeps the optic further away from blast.

Name:  B455D308-F3A6-4C64-896D-0A0632C24EEB.jpg
Views: 836
Size:  73.3 KB

I was shooting my four inch Shield with a direct milled RMSc on a PC Plus lower earlier today. It is a slim line that shoots close enough to a larger pistol, to be a very capable EDC.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I was shooting my four inch Shield with a direct milled RMSc on a PC Plus lower earlier today. It is a slim line that shoots close enough to a larger pistol, to be a very capable EDC.

Do you still prefer a boresight P365xl? I feel like I seen you mention that in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Do you still prefer a boresight P365xl? I feel like I seen you mention that in another thread.
    I like the Plus and XL. Trust the design of the Plus more and prefer the MecGar magazines of the Plus. Like the Boresight grip module, 507K compatibility, magwell and capacity of the XL.

User Tag List