Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Minimalist 2 point AR slings?

Botach put out an email this morning that they have the MS1 without swivels on sale for $20. I was gonna buy a couple, one black and one green (I have green furniture on my 300BO to visually differentiate), but when I logged in my most recent order popped up.

Apparently I have a couple of these that need installed on the rifles, one black and one green, that have been around here someplace since March...

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    I’ve become tired of excess sling. I watched a video on IG from 10 zero concepts about the Base Camp Kilo slings. They’ve eliminated the slack issue...

Reviving to see if anybody has some updates on slings.

I’ve been looking hard at the basecamp Kilo sling. Just trying to find something minimal that secures to the rifle well. I’m currently using one of the lightweight VTAC with a web dominator holding it s-folded. Works decent, but does come undone somewhat easily. Worried the hardware on the basecamp may get in the way when it’s doing sling things.

Any more recent feedback on minimalist slings with good storage options?

This is the Edgar Sherman design two point.
    Very light weight, plenty strong and stows in it's own keepers.

Name:  IMG_20230315_155738726 (1).jpg
Views: 633
Size:  35.0 KB
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

I have an ESD 2-point on my APC9. I like it for that because it’s still a fairly light gun. We’ll see how I feel once the suppressor for it gets out of jail because I wouldn’t want the ESD sling on a substantially heavier gun. It’s an unpadded sling made with 1” webbing. My 11.5” AR weighs 10 pounds loaded with its suppressor on. I haven’t tried the ESD sling on it because I already know I prefer padded slings for something that heavy. I do appreciate the elastic keeper that lets you fold and secure the sling for storage, transport and vehicle use. It’s not something so complicated that you can’t just make and add something like it for any other sling, but it’s convenient that the ESD sling already has one from the start.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I like snd have been using the WPS rifle sling and the GBRS Group Second Best Sling (SBS) on my AR's for a while now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmwT...ZXQgc2xpbmc%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPFY...bGUgc2xpbmc%3D

User Tag List