Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This revolver makes my brain hurt...

This revolver makes my brain hurt...

Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Makes my eyes water too!

Dave

Have you seen the inrange videos of them? They are as bad as you think they are.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    It's the perfect backup gun for a Taurus Judge!
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Man, I didn't even have to follow the link to know which revolver-shaped abomination you were talking about.
    Last edited by Lex Luthier; 03-12-2021 at 10:50 AM.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    By combining standard ammunition and birdshot, each pull of the trigger will deliver an incredible combination of firepower and very light recoil.
    Fuck me.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I thought that this was the work of the former USFA owner, who ruined a company making cool guns to make a terrible .22, but apparently it’s a whole other company that makes other guns who is making a new, separate stupid .22. Is there something damaging that happens to your brain when you own a gun company of sufficient size?

Quote Originally Posted by Scal View Post
    Is there something damaging that happens to your brain when you own a gun company of sufficient size?
    Bureaucracy: Not even once.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Fuck me.
    You have to give them credit. They went the distance. Not just "defensive pistol that's a rimfire with a 20lb trigger and if you hold the grip wrong you've blocked the bottom of the elongated trigger and rendered the gun unfireable" but all that and candy caning solids and birdshot.

You see... Some lesser people have limits. There's only so much they're willing to commit to. And that sort always comes up short in the end. They are droll, boring people. But not these guys. They've proven to the world that the sky is the limit. Nothing is off the table. The only thing that review was missing was "Hi I'm Johnny Knoxville and welcome to Jackass."

I, for one, am looking forward to the inevitable youtube video where they airdrop these over the Florida panhandle like Liberator pistols with cartoon instructions showing how effective they are on gators. They have so much room to win here. Let them be their most beautiful, best selves.

Site Supporter
    I'm not sure that can qualify as a revolver, even if it has a cylinder.... That's just Fucked Up on so many levels.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

User Tag List