Thread: AAR: Kembativz Brand (Kelly McCann) “Defensive Knife Clinic" 2/27/21

AAR: Kembativz Brand (Kelly McCann) “Defensive Knife Clinic" 2/27/21

Kelly mentioned several times that if you introduce a knife into a fight, you are almost without exception going to be spending time in jail/prison. This is one of the many reasons why he favors sticks and other non- or less-lethal tools, or just empty-hand skills, to get us out of trouble.
    Sobering. I suspect a lot of us carry knives (and maybe even get some training on them) without ever really thinking seriously about this.
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Moylan View Post
    Sobering. I suspect a lot of us carry knives (and maybe even get some training on them) without ever really thinking seriously about this.
    Yes. He even pointed out (he mentions it in one of his YouTube vids as well) that there are things people are teaching to do with knives that might constitute war crimes in a true battle zone, let alone how they would be judged on the streets here in the USA (I have received some of this training from others and questioned it at the time). He speaks highly of Michael Janich's MBC program for DEFENSIVE KNIFE use, since it is geared toward doing as little as possible to the attacker in order to make them cease and desist.

User Tag List