Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best 5.56 flash hider/comp device

I was more than surprised when I installed it lol. Getting some carbon on it especially with a can helps tone it down.

I don’t remember if I posted it in here but I felt that the closed time warcomp caused a super weird recoil impulse. I’m not really sure how to describe it, but I struggled like crazy keeping the dot on target with otherwise soft shooting rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Colt191145lover View Post
    Hate to say that my closed tine Warcomp still rings, although not as bad as the open tine.
    I can't hear any ringing through my tinnitus.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I don’t remember if I posted it in here but I felt that the closed time warcomp caused a super weird recoil impulse. I’m not really sure how to describe it, but I struggled like crazy keeping the dot on target with otherwise soft shooting rifles.
    was it timed straight up?

I have heard it's worse on shorter barrels but have not tried them on a standard carbine.
    Mine is on a 11.5 BCM, neutral timed and the recoil empulse is a funky downward and to the right movement. My Warcomp open tine (neutral timed) on a Centurion arms 12.5 does not do that.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    I don't know about flash suppression (not a huge concern of mine) but I like the closed-tine Warcomp and SOLGW NOX flash hider equally well. Open tine Warcomp has a distinct ring, while the closed tine and NOX (despite being open tine) does not. All three noticeably reduce muzzle rise without being offensively loud.

The Griffin M4SD comp is stupid loud, but I only tried it on a 10.5" barrel. It does work though.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I can't hear any ringing through my tinnitus.

was it timed straight up?
    It was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List