Thread: FPF Shotgun Skills - 4/10/2021, Culpeper Va.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar

FPF Shotgun Skills - 4/10/2021, Culpeper Va.

FPF Training's popular Shotgun Skills class is back on Sept. 21!

Shotgun skills is designed to take someone who is already competent with a defensive shotgun and give them the instruction, coaching, and repetition to help them achieve true proficiency with the most powerful defensive weapon available. Shotgun Skills is a fast-paced, high round count class designed to teach recoil mitigation, reliable and efficient manipulations, engaging multiple targets with speed and accuracy, use of the shotgun in close quarters, and most importantly: Accountability in the defensive use of the shotgun.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/shotgun...s-130023131687

Ashton Ray of 360 Performance Shooting will be joining me to present this edition of Shotgun Skills. If you couldn't make Shotgun 360, this class is a good opportunity to experience a high quality shotgun class taught by the two of us. We've received some excellent reviews so far:

https://civiliangunfighter.wordpress...er-va-9-21-19/

Skills is a coaching intensive class where every client gets individualized attention and coaching to help them improve performance...but always with a solid defensive focus. We work on refinements to skills and introduce new concepts that are only possible with the enhanced skillsets. It's designed to be a fast paced class with a lot of reps...and with both Ashton and I there those reps will be done with coaching and feedback happening continuously.

If you're looking to push your skills with the most power defensive tool you can hold in your hands, this is a good class for it!
    3/15/2016

A note on this class:

Ammunition is tough to come by at the moment.

As such, I've changed aspects of the program to reduce the amount of buckshot necessary in this class. In fact, if all you can find is a couple of hundred rounds of birdshot, that's fine. We are using some slightly different targetry to gain some of the benefits of training with buckshot without having to actually expend what at the moment could be precious defensive ammunition.
    3/15/2016

Recommended without reservation. Make this class.
    #RESIST

I'm in just need to find some slugs

Quote Originally Posted by vaglocker View Post
    I'm in just need to find some slugs
    Given the market, don't worry about slugs. It's something I try to get to if possible, but in the last few classes we've needed to spend more time on other topics so slugs didn't come up. I'll send out my little ditty on slugs to everybody who attended anyway, so you don't need to go out and procure slugs just for the class unless you'd just like to get some.
    3/15/2016

Last call for Shotgun Skills this weekend.

Again, if you are having trouble finding buckshot or slugs, don't worry about it. You can shoot the whole class with birdshot.
    3/15/2016

Tim & Ashton know the Gauge and teach it very very well. Jump in on this if you can!

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

User Tag List