Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: AIWB now legal in all divisions?

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    Seriously speaking, Shadow 2 is too nose heavy already. The flashlight is just gonna make it worse. It's not about the weight only. The weight distribution is also important
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemas2 View Post
    Some lok brass or ssi tungstans should get it ti 59
    With ammo, my TSO is about the limit of how heavy I can move a gun.

Name:  C2CEAD15-3DC3-44E3-9F72-93D084D41FB7.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  86.1 KB

I would think heavier grips or base pads could make the balance okay.

I don’t think it’s necessary for minor power though.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    The PDF at uspsa.org/rules hasn't been updated yet.
    I just saw that.

All in good time I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    I just saw that.

All in good time I suppose.
    I literally just got an email from USPSA saying the rules PDF was updated, and an email from PF notifying you quoted my post, within a minute of each other.

I guess I'm just naive or can't always go to full gamer like everybody else - does a little more weight from a WML add that much advantage?
    I recall a lot of high level shooters were already talking about how foolish people will find the heaviest gun to shoot when Prod weight limit was pushed to outlandish.

Do we think all the top 20 finishers in Prod/Lim/CO Nationals will show up with WML this year?
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

Quote Originally Posted by miller_man View Post

Do we think all the top 20 finishers in Prod/Lim/CO Nationals will show up with WML this year?
    Those top 20 finishers are also interested in IPSC. All this silliness is not allowed there. So no. Unless now they would make low light stages where you have to have it. Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I absolutely love this and will definitely be trying out AIWB with a WML in USPSA soon. My main goal right now is earning my GM card in Steel Challenge. Does anyone have any idea if WMLs will be legal in SCSA? I know that AIWB won't be allowed, but wasn't sure if the WML rule will crossover or not.
    I don’t see more weight as an advantage in Steel Challenge, also I don’t think the light will help the draw.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Which extended mag release are you running there?
    It is a Springer, and the raw metal one seems to work better than the coated ones (which I have to whittle on).

Quote Originally Posted by miller_man View Post
    I guess I'm just naive or can't always go to full gamer like everybody else - does a little more weight from a WML add that much advantage?
    I recall a lot of high level shooters were already talking about how foolish people will find the heaviest gun to shoot when Prod weight limit was pushed to outlandish.

I think the light will be largely irrelevant for those with 45-50 ounce Shadow 2 and Legion pistols. For my 30 ounce with mag, M&P CORE, four ounces on the rail is greatly welcomed. My buddy who used to shoot a M&P with a light in Limited, noticed a big difference between light and no light.

I think there is a point to be made about the advantage of having a working WML when shooting ironsights in darker settings or when the sun is really low in the sky and the targets are in shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    I agree with those people that say now that's a matter of time till IPSC kicks USPSA out and a new IPSC region will be formed in the US. If you really care about the sport, then the rules integrity is very important. Getting as many timmies out as possible is a wrong goal IMHO.
    I read this twice and this didn’t get it.
    #RESIST

User Tag List