Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: AIWB now legal in all divisions?

I just wrote my Area director voicing my support for removing Mike Foley as USPSA President.

You can find your Area Director and contact info here: https://uspsa.org/contact
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I just wrote my Area director voicing my support for removing Mike Foley as USPSA President.

You can find your Area Director and contact info here: https://uspsa.org/contact
    Thanks.

And same here.

Am I missing something? Has there been anything factual about this blow-up from anyone other than the other party?

It's seems a quite dangerous precedent to take away someone's livelihood based on a single biased party's account.

Can someone fill me in on what I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Am I missing something? Has there been anything factual about this blow-up from anyone other than the other party?

It's seems a quite dangerous precedent to take away someone's livelihood based on a single biased party's account.

Can someone fill me in on what I'm missing?

It is not a a single biased party's account. It's been the investigation sanctioned by the BOD involving an attorney.
    It is not a single incident either.
    Regarding someone's livelihood. He's threatened lifetime bans to Ben Berry and Ben Stoeger over social media posts a few years ago.
    This isn't the first time the board has had to step in over some weird argument he took too far in addition to being a complete ass at locap nationals.
    So yeah, you are missing something.

On a side note, I think many here underestimate how much the rule fuckery (And not just the most recent one) with absolute disrespect to the bylaw and procedures pissed off a lot of people and got them well mobilized at this point

AIWB now legal in all divisions?

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    It is not a a single biased party's account. It's been the investigation sanctioned by the BOD
    Yes, exactly. And the way Foley is representing this as ‘cancel culture’ to the membership further demonstrates his unprofessionalism.

It’s no mystery why he’s being investigated. Most of the issues are available publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    It is not a a single biased party's account. It's been the investigation sanctioned by the BOD involving an attorney.
    It is not a single incident either.
    Regarding someone's livelihood. He's threatened lifetime bans to Ben Berry and Ben Stoeger over social media posts a few years ago.
    This isn't the first time the board has had to step in over some weird argument he took too far in addition to being a complete ass at locap nationals.
    So yeah, you are missing something.

On a side note, I think many here underestimate how much the rule fuckery (And not just the most recent one) with absolute disrespect to the bylaw and procedures pissed off a lot of people and got them well mobilized at this point
    Where’s the results of the investigation? All I have seen are the accusations from Cotter. If the investigation is not public then it’s only a biased account (Cotter). I’ve not seen any witnesses speak on it other than internet rumors.

To be clear I’m genuinely asking. I’m not a Foley fanboy, I’m just a curious member. The Ben ban stuff seems way worse to me.

I’m more concerned about the process of firing someone without having all the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Yes, exactly. And the way Foley is representing this as ‘cancel culture’ to the membership further demonstrates his unprofessionalism.

It’s no mystery why he’s being investigated. Most of the issues are available publicly.
    The accusations are public but where’s the evidence and investigative report of what happened in regards to the latest incident. All I’ve seen is a letter from Cotter with accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    The accusations are public but where’s the evidence and investigative report of what happened in regards to the latest incident. All I’ve seen is a letter from Cotter with accusations.
    Oh, I agree that Foley's past behavior is far worse than this. Although if he did threaten someone, that's serious.

Cliff’s: BS and Matt Hopkins discuss recent USPSA shenanigans and what they might do about it.

Name:  76002907-1422-442E-82A8-454524F7D84B.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  63.5 KB

User Tag List