Thread: Midway Has 300 Savage Ammo

Midway Has 300 Savage Ammo

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1001784712?pid=192960

I figured it would be quite a while before anything this low on the food chain showed up again. The price is ridiculous but if you're hurting for 300 Savage ammo, then this may be the fix.

Maybe this is a sign of good things to come.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    Yes, that price is ridiculous. Sigh. I hope that it isn’t a sign of things to come.

Site Supporter
    I always thought it would be cool to have a bolt gun in .300 Savage, just because.

I wonder if this is new production R-P ammo? If so, that bodes well for the eventual appearance of .38 LSWC-HP ammo...well, a guy can hope!

I think they've raised the prices to slow down panic buying and undermine the scalper market. Once things get back to normal I think prices will drop.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Some Indiana Jones action going on in my garage.

Name:  C6E7D894-FF18-4F62-A3B3-3AA43C687582.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  38.1 KB

User Tag List