Thread: John Popper explains shooting fast

John Popper explains shooting fast

Newish harmonica player here. I stumbled across this silly video from one of my 90's icons, where he talks a bit about playing the harmonica fast, and compares it to shooting. I thought it was a surprising observation from a pop musician. Who really can play very fast indeed.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDRESM

My tastes actually lean in this direction nowadays, rather than in the direction of Blues Traveler...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rx8kVBjAL4
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

I've got kind a five degrees of separation story about John popper. My brother works for the state, there was a woman who worked in his office who was quite attractive and she also happened to be a cheer leader for the patriots so they ended up dating for a while. I. The long run it didn't work out so when they broke up she moved away..next guy she wound up dating....fuckin John popper.
    I still give him shit about it.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

I’m pretty sure that, at the height of his popularity, John Popper got arrested in my state on weapons violations... the violation being: driving an SUV with custom compartments packed to the gills with guns, knives, and other assorted mayhem items.

Which, aside from the obvious major issue around the charge, is actually pretty cool.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

That is indeed awesome.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Yep!
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

Former gun-writer Dean Speir's son was the drum tech for Blues Traveler for a while.

Rosco

User Tag List