Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Walker’s new Snubby Chronicle book

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    There are some pretty cool articles. I was surprised to have so much snub info gathered without input from Claude Werner who seems to have lots of snub wisdom.
    Yeah Claude is one of my favorite people, I would love to include something from him in the next book!

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I'm getting a 404 error when I try to open the link, or go to the website itself.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I'm getting a 404 error when I try to open the link, or go to the website itself.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    He sent an email out this morning. Looks like the old partners of Roscoe are suing each for DMCA violations so he had to take it down. Sad that it's turned into this mess. I am not picking a side in this, just passing along info. I really enjoyed the direction Roscoe was going before the breakup, it is unfortunate it died while still in it's infancy.

Well damn. Glad I got to read the whole thing yesterday while waiting for my truck to be serviced.

Really have the jones for the PC686+ Super Snubby in the first article.

Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
    He sent an email out this morning. Looks like the old partners of Roscoe are suing each for DMCA violations so he had to take it down. Sad that it's turned into this mess. I am not picking a side in this, just passing along info.
    This.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

BUMMER! But I did join and read the articles yesterday am. This revolver forum is still the best on the net!

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
    He sent an email out this morning. Looks like the old partners of Roscoe are suing each for DMCA violations so he had to take it down. Sad that it's turned into this mess. I am not picking a side in this, just passing along info. I really enjoyed the direction Roscoe was going before the breakup, it is unfortunate it died while still in it's infancy.
    Bummer. I didn't download a copy when I had the chance.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

This is unfortunate. Luckily I did read the material. Very well done.

Darn. Hopefully all of this will get straightened out.

A member with an ISP that isn't flatlining should host the files and link 'em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww5l5BAJ39A

User Tag List