Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nick Walker’s new Snubby Chronicle book

Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
    He sent an email out this morning. Looks like the old partners of Roscoe are suing each for DMCA violations so he had to take it down. Sad that it's turned into this mess. I am not picking a side in this, just passing along info. I really enjoyed the direction Roscoe was going before the breakup, it is unfortunate it died while still in it's infancy.
    To clarify: I have not sued anyone nor filed any DMCA complaint. I don't care what Mike and Jason do with their new company.

Unfortunately, they have decided to file a frivolous DMCA complaint against me, alleging that the magazine I made is actually their property. This is a 100% false statement. They did not work on it and I did not use any of their content. I made it myself and obtained written permission from each author to publish their work. In response to the DMCA claim, my hosting provider decided to take my site offline while things are sorted out. The Snub Gun Study Group site was nothing special, but since I had two business sites on the same account, I'm without those as well and so this is costing me real money.

I don't expect people to take my side, you don't know me so why would you, but I think with time more and more facts are going to come to light.

In the meantime, here are links to the content:
    https://archive.org/details/sg-2-spring-2021/mode/2up
    https://archive.org/details/the-snub...icles/mode/2up
    Last edited by NickWalker; 03-07-2021 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    A member with an ISP that isn't flatlining should host the files and link 'em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww5l5BAJ39A
    I can email the pdf. Just im me your email

Quote Originally Posted by NickWalker View Post
    To clarify: I have not sued anyone nor filed any DMCA complaint. I don't care what Mike and Jason do with their new company.
    Okay, this explains the breakup of the FB group I'm With Roscoe. I was wondering what had happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    Okay, this explains the breakup of the FB group I'm With Roscoe. I was wondering what had happened.
    I deleted my FB account awhile back so I had no part in that. I don't understand why the group was archived, though -- why not just rename it or leave it for the moderators?

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Bummer. I didn't download a copy when I had the chance.
    Problem solved! (Won't say by whom, in case there's something wrong with doing that.)
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

It's a shame this is happening.

I find the content in those two issues really valuable.

And...

Anybody who thinks its worth getting into a legal purse fight over content aimed at dedicated snubby revolver shooters is really deluding themselves...
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    I can email the pdf. Just im me your email
    Thanks but I've already got mine.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    It's a shame this is happening.

I find the content in those two issues really valuable.

And...

Anybody who thinks its worth getting into a legal purse fight over content aimed at dedicated snubby revolver shooters is really deluding themselves...
    Millions of Argentinian pesos are on the line.....
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NickWalker View Post
    Good news - we are back at www.snubgunstudygroup.com
    3” or less. IMO.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List