Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GSW - Special thanks to Todd Green and Jason Falla

Quote Originally Posted by phidelta308 View Post
    I finally ordered an Operator IFAK in "range safety red." As soon as it show's up, it's getting attached to my range bag molle loops. Now back to watching/studying Tactical Medical Solutions videos on how to use it...
    More than just watching the videos, I'd suggest getting some spare components to the kit and practice applying them. And of course some sort of medical training too.

This is why we train. Great job for having the presence of mind to act. An IFAK or equivalent should be in everyone's range bag for just this type of scenario.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Jason F View Post
    Tim, you're right. And yes, that class is on my radar. I also have an email outgoing to Kerry @ Dark Angel Medical about possibly bringing his class to the Atlanta area. Want to see if he has dates that might be available this year as he only has one on the calendar as of now, but it's in Minnesota. Same price as the Suarez class, but it includes a DARK kit. No FoF/live fire section like there is in the Suarez... not sure if that's good or bad. I need knowledge, so less shooting and more learning is good. BUT, I can see where learning basics and practicing under stress is important too. Tough nut to crack there....

All of this and SouthNarc is in AL in Oct. That's another class on my & a few friends radars at the moment. Dang it. So much training needed, so little money available... <sigh>.
    add it to my list as well brother.

I wanna do all those with you guys. Plus try to do Rodgers in Nov. MAN! I need a sugar mamma!

Man I hate that range... About 2 years ago I was shot on that same range when the guy next me ND'd. F-trooper, good work helping that guy out but you've got to find somewhere better to go shooting.

-Rob
    Keep up the good fight

User Tag List