Thread: New Product Fondling

New Product Fondling

I have seen and handled several of the new products but unfortunately did not get to shoot them.

The Shield Plus is still a SMALL gun, I see no reason to get the low capacity version. Room enough for my trigger finger over the tab.

PDP is a handy service size gun, very nice striker trigger pull, comparable to Q5 Match (Which is better than Q5 Match SF) or the surprisingly nice PPQ .45 I saw.

Timney Glock trigger group, drop in basis with no sorting of connectors, a very good Glock Trigger, but still a Glock trigger.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post

Timney Glock trigger group, drop in basis with no sorting of connectors, a very good Glock Trigger, but still a Glock trigger.
    It is my firm belief that Glock shooters should learn to master the Glock trigger. (Nothing against Timney or any other aftermarket maker.) Glock being such a universal pistol one might as well be able to shoot the stock version competently. Additionally I have seen some scary aftermarket Glocks with 'fancy pants' trigger jobs/trigger parts that were just plain Dangerous!

Saw the shield plus. I agree that there will be no reason to buy the standard Shield after it is clear this model is bug free.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    It is my firm belief that Glock shooters should learn to master the Glock trigger. (Nothing against Timney or any other aftermarket maker.) Glock being such a universal pistol one might as well be able to shoot the stock version competently. Additionally I have seen some scary aftermarket Glocks with 'fancy pants' trigger jobs/trigger parts that were just plain Dangerous!
    True, but it doesn't have to be ROUGH. My Gen 1 wasn't.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

User Tag List