Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Hunting bolt gun

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Just bought a Bergara Wilderness Hunter in 308!
    Two things. First, great choice!
    Second, well dang. I have really enjoyed reading this thread. Thank you for sharing your experience.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

It was a pleasure and thank everyone here for every bit of your time.

The only thing lingering is, should I have bought that Steiner instead. I saved $170 with the Vortex. Hopefully it is a reliable solid piece.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    The only thing lingering is, should I have bought that Steiner instead. I saved $170 with the Vortex. Hopefully it is a reliable solid piece.
    Vortex products are good and they have a lifetime, no BS warrantee. I lost a lens cover. They replaced it, no questions asked. A friend of mineís grandkids borrowed a pair of his binos, and seem to have dragged them through a mountain of sand b/c one of the lens cups was grinding instead of smoothly turning. They RMAíd, cleaned it up and replaced a worn part on it, and sent it back, all warranty work, no charge for anything.

I have no issues or worries with Vortex.

Sounds great to me!

Bought Strelok Pro.

Looks like everything should be here by the weekend.

User Tag List