Thread: OWB option for 4” GP100?

OWB option for 4” GP100?

Any chance of the above making it into the OWB holster options? Por favor? Bitte? Si vous plait? пожалуйста?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    When I save up some more, I'm going to get one of these for my Lipsey's 5-inch, and also use it for my MC.

https://www.miltsparks.com/products-200aw.php
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I'm hoping to get IWB and OWB from the same source but out of JMCK, DSG and Phlster, only JMCK offers anything for the GP at all that I can find.

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Any chance of the above making it into the OWB holster options? Por favor? Bitte? Si vous plait? пожалуйста?
    Yes, we can make that as an OWB1, just use any pistol in the drop down menu and let me know in the comments you want it for the GP100. FYI, it will have different loops than our normal OWB1 as the cylinders make it so the original over the top owb loops we use don't work. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Yes, we can make that as an OWB1, just use any pistol in the drop down menu and let me know in the comments you want it for the GP100. FYI, it will have different loops than our normal OWB1 as the cylinders make it so the original over the top owb loops we use don't work. Thanks
    Can you do that for the Kifaru holster too? Because I think then my GP100 could ride on my Hill People Gear prairie belt.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Thanks!

User Tag List