Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's in your Watchlist?

Site Supporter

What's in your Watchlist?

.22s, 1911s and PPC revolvers. I have carry guns and USPSA pistols covered.

I'm looking for slow-fire bullseye-type guns now. I’m using a Glock 21 as a target gun now and do pretty good with it. I keep thinking a SA trigger would improve my scores.

I was hoping for a watchlist, not a wishlist.

455 Webleys, Colt revolvers of various sorts, 1866 Winchesters and copies, 1873 and 1894 Winchesters, Ruger M77 tang safety rifles, Trapdoor Springfields, various muzzle loading rifles, Scottish flintlock pistols, single shot rifles of various types, XP-100s,...

My watchlist is mainly just curiosity, I cant afford to buy much.
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

I just want something moderately attractive in stock at Cabela's so I can actually redeem some of these useless points.

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post

My watchlist is mainly just curiosity, I cant afford to buy much.
    Mine too. Which was the point of this thread. I’ll bid once for every 100 things that go in my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I search “custom” in revolvers often. Also “Horton” and “NY-1”
    I’m periodically searching for “NY-1” as well. I’d love a 3” one. The recent posts by yourself and @deputyG23 haven’t helped either.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Banned
    Early N frames, Manurhin MR73s, Ratzeburg Korths (mostly .357), Mauser C96s (and copies of), other fixed barrel semi's (Luger, HP P9s, Wildey etc.), and out of the ordinary, interesting stuff.

I generally avoid regular guns which are special only because of rarity & infamy - i.e. I'm not interested in buying the .44 Charter used by David Berkowitz.

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    I keep threatening to buy a PPC gun built on a 357 revolver for hunting blacktail deer in the brush around here.

I'd settle for an 8-pound jug of Varget. Probably cost about the same these days....

Okie John
    Just did a search for "Bill Davis" on GB, and found a Ruger redone for PPC by Lou Ciamillo at Maryland Gun Works with a Davis Rib....currently $850, which is about the original cost in 1980s dollars.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/892911375
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Site Supporter
    I don’t know how many saved searches I have on gunbroker. I spend way too much time on gunbroker. I am often surprised by the prices- usually that they go so high but sometimes that they go for much less than I thought they would. Currently I am looking at hi powers, browning auto 5s, 11-87s, flat top Ruger blackhawks. And S&W revolvers- particularly the carry comp models. Come on 642 carry comp!

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Just did a search for "Bill Davis" on GB, and found a Ruger redone for PPC by Lou Ciamillo at Maryland Gun Works with a Davis Rib....currently $850, which is about the original cost in 1980s dollars.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/892911375

Awesome. I love to see the actual item

User Tag List