Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ruger GP100 3” aiwb holster

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Dane View Post
    So I am about ready to send Tony some more of my money but need to knock this around a bit. I just got in my WC and am looking at the aiwb or the George. I am most likely will change the grip to the compact version. How will the wedge size affect carry with the smaller grip? Smaller grip = smaller wedge? I carry a P365 in a standard awib now and it is really tight on the grip. I have thought about trying the George for it to see how much looser it is. I do have the same plane body type The George is recommended for with just a slightly larger waist size. I just gotta pick a color now, I m thinking about being a non traditionalist and go with purple or red or that blue camo To bad he doesn't have a Kelly green or a cobalt blue.
    @Tony Mayer -- got your ears on?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Dane View Post
    So I am about ready to send Tony some more of my money but need to knock this around a bit. I just got in my WC and am looking at the aiwb or the George. I am most likely will change the grip to the compact version. How will the wedge size affect carry with the smaller grip? Smaller grip = smaller wedge? I carry a P365 in a standard awib now and it is really tight on the grip. I have thought about trying the George for it to see how much looser it is. I do have the same plane body type The George is recommended for with just a slightly larger waist size. I just gotta pick a color now, I m thinking about being a non traditionalist and go with purple or red or that blue camo To bad he doesn't have a Kelly green or a cobalt blue.
    Crazy Dane, smaller grip equals smaller wedge. An analogy we use is the G26 is the same wedge for the George and AIWB. A G17 George wedge is the same as the 26. A G17 AIWB wedge is a bit more than twice the thickness at the thickest part. Let me know if you have any more questions.

We finally got the rest of our stuff today so we will now have our fridges, freezers, pots n pans, .....been "camping" in our house the last two weeks here in Texas, so I may be a little late in responding the next couple days. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

@Tony Mayer.

Wow just down the road from you. Pass through Bells frequently to go to Sherman. Any chance for a meet to greet and visit?

Houston

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonGP100 View Post
    @Tony Mayer.

Wow just down the road from you. Pass through Bells frequently to go to Sherman. Any chance for a meet to greet and visit?

Houston
    Sure!! just give us a few days to get organized, we are unboxing and trying to keep up with production at the same time so kinda nutso around here!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

@ Tony Mayer,

PM sent. Have a good day.

Houston

User Tag List