Thread: Modern Self-Defense Revolvers

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    I never get tired of the look of that GP100 Wiley Clapp
    I want another.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I want another.
    LL:

While you are adding to your pile, consider the GP100 Match Champion. I love mine. it is essentially an updated Security Six. You would be stylin' with one of those.

Bruce
    Bruce Cartwright
    Owner & chief instructor-SAC Tactical
    E-mail: "info@saconsco.com"

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Cartwright View Post
    LL:

While you are adding to your pile, consider the GP100 Match Champion. I love mine. it is essentially an updated Security Six. You would be stylin' with one of those.

Bruce
    I like mine too, only it’s a 10mm.

I like big bores, and I cannot lie.

Site Supporter
    While we're over here talking about modern defensive revolvers, there's a 4" security six at the LGS, and I'm tempted because I have a 6" security six that I enjoy quite a bit.

Next to it, sits a 3" GP100 with fixed sights....also tempting, because I love the GP100 design and have a holster that fits it. Given the fact I still have a pair of Lett compact grips it might actually conceal a bit better than the Six....decisions decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    While we're over here talking about modern defensive revolvers, there's a 4" security six at the LGS, and I'm tempted because I have a 6" security six that I enjoy quite a bit.

Next to it, sits a 3" GP100 with fixed sights....also tempting, because I love the GP100 design and have a holster that fits it. Given the fact I still have a pair of Lett compact grips it might actually conceal a bit better than the Six....decisions decisions...
    You *know* this is coming:

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Name:  19-5.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  97.7 KB
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    . I installed the Allchin Mount for a Delta Point/Holosun K Footprint and mounted a Holosun EPS-R-MRS.
    I did not know this was a thing, and now I need one of those plus a S&W Model 17 .22lr to mount it on.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Never mind. Super late to the party!
    Last edited by TDA; 09-20-2023 at 09:52 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I did not know this was a thing, and now I need one of those plus a S&W Model 17 .22lr to mount it on.
    https://allchingunparts.com/products...d-romeo-3.html

They have several different models for various MRDS. Well made and excellent service.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    I've said that if I carried a belt revolver, it would be my SW 632 SS, comp'ed, fiber optic, hammered, 3 inch barrel, 327 Mag with some horrific, booming Buffalo Bore ammo.

Name:  sw632.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  40.0 KB

I've had SW Model 19 and it was too big for little ol' me for EDC.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

User Tag List