Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dayton Gun - Hanen Specials...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    I was thinking that it might not always have been the case and there is an "N" stamped on the frame under the grip panel in pics.
    That's the case with my 57.

Site Supporter

Dayton Gun - Hanen Specials...

The inspection/return policy on the blued one was as is. That policy was likely to deter many buyers and to limit the amount other buyers were likely to bid. It definitely deterred me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalki
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Banned
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is the special thing about Dayton gun Hanen specials? Or is it simply a low supply, high demand gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Pol View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is the special thing about Dayton gun Hanen specials? Or is it simply a low supply, high demand gun?
    They're a very low production special run made in the '60's. Basically a Model 14 target frame kitted with a 4" target grade bull barrel. A lot of folks think the size, balance, accuracy, and recoil are at the perfect blend for a Smith revolver. If you do a forum search, Dagga Boy has posted pretty extensively about his. Reputation plus scarcity makes them pretty desirable.

Another one

Another new listing today
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    The blued one is blowing up fast.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Another new listing today
    13 bids already and over $900, with 9 days to go. This one's probably going to go over $2K, easy.

I'm out.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    13 bids already and over $900, with 9 days to go. This one's probably going to go over $2K, easy.

I'm out.
    Thankfully, I am too.

I swore that I wasn’t going to see one of these slip away at 1k again; looks like I won’t have that problem this time.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Thankfully, I am too.

I swore that I wasn’t going to see one of these slip away at 1k again; looks like I won’t have that problem this time.
    I'm still in the race on the nickeled one.

User Tag List