Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate to sound like I have ants in my pants (old dad saying)...

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I don't see why he can't take care of it while he's driving or stopping for gas. What a slacker!
    I contimplated a way to make some holsters in the hotels along the way... but couldn't quite get it figured out.. power requirements were a bit spotty .... but we may be belt looping orders in the hotel room at night so they are ready to ship when we get there
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I’m #52433 but I knew I was ordering in the middle of the move. My holster will be born in Texas!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I’m #52433 but I knew I was ordering in the middle of the move. My holster will be born in Texas!
    I wonder who will get The First Texas Holster!

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    That would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    Sounds like MMc45414 has a shot, at least from a shipping label perspective! Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    mmc45414, I actually put your order in a tote (along with 30 or so others) to be made when we get to Texas middle of next week, even if all my equipment doesn't quite make it there with the movers till the end of the week. Hopefully yours will get shipped by end of next week! Thanks for your patience during our move, we appreciate the work!
    Ha!
    Thanks again, and seriously no rush. These three holsters are what I bought after the first time I shot my red dot pistol and liked it. I have reasonable mechanical abilities plenty of tools and started to look at creating the clearance myself, but the ones I have are so nicely contoured and finished around the slide I decided to just get some new ones.

I received my order yesterday. Another great holster. Thanks Tony!

Name:  EA0B40A4-A9D9-4611-A0D8-0D405F9A5BAF.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  55.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I ordered a couple of holsters for my K frames a while ago, and when I got them I noticed that the high guard configuration which works well for me with autoloader holsters gets in the way of attaining a firing grip with the round guns. I emailed him last week about sending them in for modification and he asked me to give him a couple of weeks before I do. Can't say that I blame him.
    Not trying to tell you how to live your life, but modifying a kydex sweat guard is pretty easy to do at home in about 10 minutes. I'd be happy to walk you thru the methods I've used.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Not trying to tell you how to live your life, but modifying a kydex sweat guard is pretty easy to do at home in about 10 minutes. I'd be happy to walk you thru the methods I've used.
    Thanks, but I've already sent them in and gotten them back.

User Tag List