Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate to sound like I have ants in my pants (old dad saying)...

I hate to sound like I have ants in my pants (old dad saying)...

But if my order (#51729) says "Picking" does that mean it might be shipping before the move?
    In no way does this mean I need this stuff for anything other than my continued amusement and enjoyment, just checking in.

Site Supporter
    I'm ~1,100 orders behind you, so I'm braced for the delay. Mine is also nothing urgent. I'm glad JMCK is selling so many holsters.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I'm glad JMCK is selling so many holsters.
    I sorta feel bad for posting this, the dude is too busy to be looking at P-F...

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I sorta feel bad for posting this, the dude is too busy to be looking at P-F...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    I ordered a couple of holsters for my K frames a while ago, and when I got them I noticed that the high guard configuration which works well for me with autoloader holsters gets in the way of attaining a firing grip with the round guns. I emailed him last week about sending them in for modification and he asked me to give him a couple of weeks before I do. Can't say that I blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I ordered a couple of holsters for my K frames a while ago, and when I got them I noticed that the high guard configuration which works well for me with autoloader holsters gets in the way of attaining a firing grip with the round guns. I emailed him last week about sending them in for modification and he asked me to give him a couple of weeks before I do. Can't say that I blame him.
    I don't see why he can't take care of it while he's driving or stopping for gas. What a slacker!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

And Tony picked a hell of a time to move TO Texas...

And Tony picked a hell of a time to move TO Texas...
    The best time to move to Texas is twenty years ago; the second best time is today.

But if my order (#51729) says "Picking" does that mean it might be shipping before the move?
    In no way does this mean I need this stuff for anything other than my continued amusement and enjoyment, just checking in.
    mmc45414, I actually put your order in a tote (along with 30 or so others) to be made when we get to Texas middle of next week, even if all my equipment doesn't quite make it there with the movers till the end of the week. Hopefully yours will get shipped by end of next week! Thanks for your patience during our move, we appreciate the work!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    The best time to move to Texas is twenty years ago; the second best time is today.
    We are going to miss the snowpocalypse so that's good, we are actually wheels up from Reno on Friday and there will be lighting storms and rain when we get there!!!

Already love Texas and we aren't even there yet!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List