Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: P320MAX

G,

Are the new X5 replacements you guys are seeing pre-cut to take an RMR footprint? I thought I'd read that somewhere. And it appears so, but just checking.

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    G,

Are the new X5 replacements you guys are seeing pre-cut to take an RMR footprint? I thought I'd read that somewhere. And it appears so, but just checking.
    I thought I heard that, but now not sure. Her slides now have Springer plates for the R3Max, so I can’t easily look underneath.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I thought I heard that, but now not sure. Her slides now have Springer plates for the R3Max, so I can’t easily look underneath.
    A friend who has multiples, says no on the RMR cut.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Thanks for asking him. I got your email with the link also. Appreciate it.

The problem is the Legion slides shoot much larger groups than all the same parts with an X5 slide.
    Thanks again. Reality just doesn’t want to play nice with my wants and desires!
    I might just buy the Max and a X5 slide. It would give me a way to keep shooting while the new
    slide gets cut for a Romeo3.
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

The problem is the Legion slides shoot much larger groups than all the same parts with an X5 slide.
    I'd also like to thank you for this, as well as the pointer to Osage as a place to get stripped X5 (non-legion) slides. The X5 slide/legion frame combo shoots great.

Now all it needs is a name.

What would you think of this as an alternative to the legion? https://www.provenoutfitters.com/sig-p320f-pro-txg-grip
    My thought is that one could get it and a gg trigger for about the same price as a legion.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious to add tungsten to a polymer lower to make it heavier?

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    What would you think of this as an alternative to the legion? https://www.provenoutfitters.com/sig-p320f-pro-txg-grip
    My thought is that one could get it and a gg trigger for about the same price as a legion.
    I'm not GJM, but my big thing there would be are you happy with that dot? I'd prefer a bigger window (especially if it's a dedicated game gun).

I'd also prefer swapping out the legion slide for a standard x5 slide for more accuracy, but that's not really necessary and a lot more scratch. Just my $0.02.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJN View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it hilarious to add tungsten to a polymer lower to make it heavier?
    How about replacing a polymer lower with a metal lower:

https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-axg-ca...ip-module.html

User Tag List