Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1167

Thread: LPVOs in 2023 and beyond

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    So a few Vortex AMG 1-10's have hit the commercial market for a handful of lucky people, unfortunately it will be at least a year before they are available to non- gov contracts. Or so I been told...

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting...-lpvo.7148782/

Attachment 113837
    EuroOptic was recently selling some Daniel Defense rifles with these scopes on them. There were 50 available. My understanding is that DD entered the UK rifle trials that KAC ended up winning and needed to be able to provide 50 first article samples should they have won. They’re now trying to recoup the costs by selling the package for around $5600. There are still some available.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Below is Leopold since 2008 when it comes to product development in red dots and LPVO’s. Not informed enough about their mid and high magnification optics to comment on those.

Attachment 113831
    Leupold did many good and interesting things. Leupold more or less started the LVPO market with the 1-3 CQT and then later refined it with the 1.1-8 CQBSS.

Other interesting stuff done by Leupold include the DEVO and the LCO. These were probably the company's last attempts at being innovative. Now it seems they'd rather make hunting scopes.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    EuroOptic was recently selling some Daniel Defense rifles with these scopes on them. There were 50 available. My understanding is that DD entered the UK rifle trials that KAC ended up winning and needed to be able to provide 50 first article samples should they have won. They’re now trying to recoup the costs by selling the package for around $5600. There are still some available.

Correct! I didn't include that information as I thought they were sold out and didn't bother to verify. As of the scope itself my statement above stands according to Vortex Rep.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    So a few Vortex AMG 1-10's have hit the commercial market for a handful of lucky people, unfortunately it will be at least a year before they are available to non- gov contracts. Or so I been told...

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting...-lpvo.7148782/

Attachment 113837
    Well, be sure to post up here when they ARE available. I’m interested, and patient.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Well, be sure to post up here when they ARE available. I’m interested, and patient.
    Amen! If I could get one of these scopes and an HK M110A1 SDMR to put it on…. It would be glorious! I’m probably more likely to win the lottery but a guy can dream right?

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post

Absolutely!!!
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mitchum View Post
    SLx® 1-10x28 With ACSS NOVA® Reticle
    https://www.primaryarms.com/primary-...ry_2024-Launch
    They also launched the PLXc with Nova reticle

I'm a current PLX-C owner. I have mixed feelings on the new Nova reticle.

It'll probably be a baller Razor-like 1x scope. But it's weakness is how tight and dark it gets above 7x. I'm not sure I'd want a SFP reticle with that scope since I don't particularly like to use it at max power.

I really wish they put a simpler and cleaner reticle in the FFP version

User Tag List