Page 75 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: LPVOs in 2023 and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    The Delta Stryker 1-6 is a little under your budget and the Vortex Razor II 1-6 would be a little over.
    I've only looked back 10 pages in the thread so far but, haven't seen anything yet. Do you or anyone else here have experience with the Delta Stryker 1-6? Been leaning towards a P4Xi in terms of something sub $1k, light, but with decent performance. More recently I've heard a lot of positive things about the Delta Stryker's for being a ~$800-850 optic.

Are you aware of these two review videos?
    Delta Stryker 1-6:

Steiner P4Xi:

Yep, seen them. Just wondered if anyone here had personal experience with them.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    I've only looked back 10 pages in the thread so far but, haven't seen anything yet. Do you or anyone else here have experience with the Delta Stryker 1-6? Been leaning towards a P4Xi in terms of something sub $1k, light, but with decent performance. More recently I've heard a lot of positive things about the Delta Stryker's for being a ~$800-850 optic.
    There is a lot posted about the Delta Stryker including first-hand experience. Don't know the exact page however. Keep scrolling through.

Geissele 1-6x Optic users out there? Thoughts? Seem heavy but super solid and overbuilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    There is a lot posted about the Delta Stryker including first-hand experience. Don't know the exact page however. Keep scrolling through.
    Thanks. For others' reference, here's a Google list of the pages of this thread with info about the Delta Stryker.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Geissele 1-6x Optic users out there? Thoughts? Seem heavy but super solid and overbuilt.
    Nobody really uses them, probably for a reason. Why are you even considering it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Heavy, insufficient illumination, non locking illumination control.

The Vortex Viper PST II 1-6 beats it and is cheaper to boot.

Steiner has some new stuff coming. I see a new 1-6 with a FFP reticle.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1-6X is kind of obsolete at this point in the game. It isn't necessarily a bad choice, but the focus is on 1-8 and 1-10 offerings. That said, I would take a 1-6 with an SCR MIL 2 reticle if the price is right.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

User Tag List