Thread: Whoa - Did Ruger Stealth Launch the Marlin 1894 SBL?

Whoa - Did Ruger Stealth Launch the Marlin 1894 SBL?

I know the 1894 Classic is out but I stumbled across a new 1894 SBL on Gunbroker. Looks like the .44 mag is shipping now with the .357 to follow. https://www.marlinfirearms.com/s/model_70432/

My 2024 wish list just got reordered.

Name:  IMG_2644.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  17.8 KB

Looks good! So far as I know, fiber AND tritium up front is a first on a production lever. I could see one of these in my safe.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    I know the 1894 Classic is out but I stumbled across a new 1894 SBL on Gunbroker. Looks like the .44 mag is shipping now with the .357 to follow. https://www.marlinfirearms.com/s/model_70432/

My 2024 wish list just got reordered.

Name:  IMG_2644.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  17.8 KB
    Mine just got longer... if I can find a .357.

Site Supporter
    Yes please have some!! I am replying to this thread to see what info develops.

I just missed the window to get one of the incarnations of the stainless 1894 in .357 before they discontinued them.

Site Supporter
    I’ve been haunting the local gun stores for a while, looking for a 16” 357 lever with a threaded barrel that is set up to easily mount a RDS….

Site Supporter
    Some things are best expressed with Memes... I'm really looking forward to this one!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This thing really puts the "Ugh!" in "Ugly!"
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

I’m happy with how this turned out.
    Name:  IMG_9042.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  100.4 KB
    #RESIST

User Tag List