Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger 44 SPL Quinn Revolver

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    So - should we ask @Hansohn Brothers to contact Lipsey's and procure 8 or 10 of these for P-F members?

Because I see interest for a half-dozen of them right here (myself included). Then we can all order from Hansohn and have them shipped to our local FFLs for pickup, nice and easy.
    Sure, why not. Now getting that many could be problematic since I don't move a lot of firearms and very few from Lipseys. I'll give it a go regardless!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    So tempting, despite that unfluted cylinder... but I think I need to sit this one out. Hopefully that half lugged 4” barrel will make an entry in the regular line, and in stainless.
    Man, if even that dork @jetfire is getting one - you need one. I mean you don't want to be less cool than Caleb, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hansohn Brothers View Post
    Sure, why not. Now getting that many could be problematic since I don't move a lot of firearms and very few from Lipseys. I'll give it a go regardless!
    So, we have Caleb and me for sure -

@Tokarev
    @Stephanie B
    @Totem Polar
    @Hizzie
    @HeavyDuty (you know you want it...)

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Ive heard that. Ive also heard that If they change it in any way than the name needs to change.
    You'd hope that would be the case although a change in country of origin/actual producer may result in a modified burning rate.

I guess all the more reason to check multiple manuals and work loads up with an eye on caution.

Probably not ever talked about but I wonder how many old guns Elmer blew up when we was developing his hot 44 loads.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

@Tokarev
    @Stephanie B
    @Totem Polar
    @Hizzie
    I don’t need another caliber. I don’t need another caliber. I don’t need another caliber. I don’t need another caliber.
    Beautiful piece but not really my cup of tea. I’m hoping for a 4.2” Super GP100 in 44 magnum.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    I don’t need another caliber. I don’t need another caliber. I don’t need another caliber. I don’t need another caliber.
    Beautiful piece but not really my cup of tea. I’m hoping for a 4.2” Super GP100 in 44 magnum.
    .44 Special can be loaded in .44 Magnum....

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

@Tokarev
    @Stephanie B
    @Totem Polar
    @Hizzie
    Put them on @RevoverRob 's tab, too!
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

@Tokarev
    @Stephanie B
    @Totem Polar
    @Hizzie
    Put them on @RevolverRob 's tab, too!
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Put them on @RevoverRob 's tab, too!
    Consider it done!

Man, if even that dork @jetfire is getting one - you need one. I mean you don't want to be less cool than Caleb, right?
    Awwww, dude... I’d never be that cool.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List