Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We've lost Rush Limbaugh

We've lost Rush Limbaugh

We have lost a Great American Patriot:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rush-l...servative-icon

My condolences to his family, friends, and fans.

Cancer sucks period.

Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post
    We have lost a Great American Patriot:
    Don't think it is appropriate to "like" your post, but I agree with that statement. Terrible loss of a clear thinker.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Really really sad 😢

I shudder to think where our country would be today without him. One of the many good things 45 did was award him the much deserved Medal of Freedom.

I am flying the US flag in his honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Really really sad 😢

I shudder to think where our country would be today without him. One of the many good things 45 did was award him the much deserved Medal of Freedom.

I am flying the US flag in his honor.
    Ditto RIP Rush. We can thank him for conservative talk radio we have today.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    I started listening to Rush in 1992 as a senior in high school. My father (who also died of cancer at 70) got me into listening to Rush, and reading his book "See, I Told You So." I watched his TV show, and listened to him off and on over the years depending on my school/work schedule. I was there (virtually) for his triumphs and his struggles.

In the last year, with working at home, my wife and I have had the opportunity to listen to him daily.

As big a loss as this is to me personally, as one who never met or spoke to him, it is infinitely more for his family and friends. HOWEVER, I hope they are comforted by the promises of our Heavenly Father of a better life beyond for those who love His Son Jesus Christ.

Whether or not you agreed with his politics, he literally changed both the radio and overall media industries.

And fuck cancer.

RIP.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Whether or not you agreed with his politics, he literally changed both the radio and overall media industries.

And fuck cancer.
    Dittos.

The clarity of his thought and his ability to articulate it were unmatched.

RIP, Rush.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

My brother turned me on to him in 1992.

RIP warrior of the airwaves.

User Tag List