Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock Gen 5 Sights

10-8 Performance addresses this matter on their website/store (bold by me)...

https://www.10-8performance.com/gloc...ht-all-styles/

Height: .215", .235" and .250"
    ALL Glock models, regardless of size, caliber, or generation, most commonly use the .215" front.
    Glock 34/35, 41, 17L, 24L most commonly uses the .235" front. Sights do not overhang slide cutout.
    Glock 48 uses .250" front with our GLOCK MOS STANDARD HEIGHT REAR SIGHT.
    The .235" front lowers impact approximately 2-3" at 25 yards relative to the .215" front.
    The .250" front lowers impact approximately 3-5" at 25 yards relative to the .215" front.
    Please note that different guns will vary in regards to point of impact, especially with differing shooter preference. These heights are recommendations, and we cannot guarantee point of impact due to variations in individual guns. Point of impact will vary by *individual gun* and not so much by generation.

-Rainman

Quote Originally Posted by cclark View Post
    Is this with 124 gr?

Also - you mean it splits the top ledge of the front sight (not a six o clock hold) correct?
    Yes sir.

Finally got out to the range with the Gen 5 19 and was impressed by the accuracy of the pistol with the 6.1 stock rear sight. At 25 years my groups were around 4 inches with an occasional flyer. POI was top of the front post with 147 fr Speer Gold Dot.

With this information, should I go with Gen 5 sights or Gen 4?

Also - does anyone know the front sight width and rear sight width dimensions for Gen 5 stock sights? I actually like the tighter sight picture with thinner bars of light around the front post when shooting for precision.

User Tag List