Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midwest snow storm

Midwest snow storm

Anyone catch this? St Louis did not disappoint with idiot drivers. I drove through snow and low visibility from Kentucky to Kansas. White knuckles all day.
    #RESIST

Where are you at presently? Not buzzing I-70 through Kansas are you?

Take good care, out there...
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Site Supporter
    We got about 6-7 inches in NE Ohio, I work from home so had no need to be out in it.

In SW Ohio, we got less snow than forecast for this system, but still more than we usually get. I finally got to work with the snowshoes I bought several years ago. It’s supposed to get below zero tonight, which also doesn’t happen here every year.

My part of the Idaho Treasure Valley received 8-10 inches of pretty wet snow. Not much problem driving, but with our rolling terrain north-facing slopes could be tricky with intermittent patches of ice/pavement. Not to be outdone I84 had to be closed for a period of time a few evenings ago due to multiple accidents; apparently some couldn't figure out that the wet roads would become icy as temperatures where dropping into the 20's. I'm on a Zoom every Tuesday early am with friends in Cedar Rapids, IA; puts snowfall and temperatures in perspective and some of the retirees are in MN and MI; lots of talk about ice fishing.

4-6" here. Doesn't sound like much, but with all our other snow, there's no place to put it.

"The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    4-6" here. Doesn't sound like much, but with all our other snow, there's no place to put it.

Plot twist: That's just 1/4" of snow on his massive spoiler.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Anyone catch this? St Louis did not disappoint with idiot drivers. I drove through snow and low visibility from Kentucky to Kansas. White knuckles all day.
    I got to help a few people push their cars back into drivable sections of the road. I "plowed" my drive with my Charger getting home last night, and had already shoveled once before leaving for work. I shoveled again today and my neighbor came over with his snowblower and helped me finish up. I was wearing my old field jacket and he noticed my unit patch. Turns out we were both 1st ID, although many years apart.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Picking my wife up from the St Louis airport was miserable. I am amazed at how fast the semis were moving on the roads in hazardous conditions.

Should have let me know- the LL family could have hibernated in a spare bedroom....
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

User Tag List