Page 34 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Walther PDP New Duty pistol.

Site Supporter
    I do not know if this was mentioned earlier. There are 5” barrel versions for sale on Gunbroker. And..... a compact 15 round magazine with a 5” barrel version. That’s right, a compact frame with a 5” barrel/slide. I was unsure about the advertisement so I looked at the pictures and sure enough it was on the box label that also has the serial number. Now I want one in every version. You know, to make sure I have the right gun for that day.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFIE View Post
    I do not know if this was mentioned earlier. There are 5” barrel versions for sale on Gunbroker. And..... a compact 15 round magazine with a 5” barrel version. That’s right, a compact frame with a 5” barrel/slide. I was unsure about the advertisement so I looked at the pictures and sure enough it was on the box label that also has the serial number. Now I want one in every version. You know, to make sure I have the right gun for that day.
    I picked one of those up last week and it was delivered to my FFL on Monday. Balance feels good but have yet to been able to get to the range yet.

Got my PDP Compact, two holsters on the way and 16 spare 15 round mags on hand. Just mounted a Holosun 509T to it. Can’t wait to give this pistol a whirl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Mr. Wynn and Mr. Kyle , please let us know your impressions after the range outing.

Mr. Wynn and Mr. Kyle , please let us know your impressions after the range outing.
    10-4, good sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do. Debating just waiting for the RMR plate to arrive before hitting the range.

But adding a picture Name:  IMG_2486.jpg
Views: 1542
Size:  74.7 KB

I just got a compact. I had a PPQ Q4 tac that I got because I wanted a PPQ with a 4" barrel with a red dot. It was fine but the red dot mount was super tall which wasn't ideal.

At first I wasn't super into the PDP but I can get a 4" Walther with a red dot using a better mount than their PPQ stye mount I figured why not. Plus with the market being what it is I can sell the Q4 for more than I paid for the PDP so why not.

Anyone have any idea what height sights I'd need to just barely clear the window on a Holosun with it?

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    I just got a compact. I had a PPQ Q4 tac that I got because I wanted a PPQ with a 4" barrel with a red dot. It was fine but the red dot mount was super tall which wasn't ideal.

At first I wasn't super into the PDP but I can get a 4" Walther with a red dot using a better mount than their PPQ stye mount I figured why not. Plus with the market being what it is I can sell the Q4 for more than I paid for the PDP so why not.

Anyone have any idea what height sights I'd need to just barely clear the window on a Holosun with it?
    I am using the Ameriglo GL-511, which has a .315 front height, for a 508T, 509 and SRO on a PDP. You can get away with lower sights with an Acro.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I am using the Ameriglo GL-511, which has a .315 front height, for a 508T, 509 and SRO on a PDP. You can get away with lower sights with an Acro.
    Do you have any pictures from the rear of the gun? I'm wondering how tall that sits in the optic window.

Are you using factory plate or a CH Precison?

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    Do you have any pictures from the rear of the gun? I'm wondering how tall that sits in the optic window.

Are you using factory plate or a CH Precison?
    Name:  260A705F-674E-4239-94BA-DA5EBE4C2AAB.jpg
Views: 1093
Size:  62.0 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List