Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Walther PDP New Duty pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    For what it is worth I had a CHPWS Glock MOS plate come loose over the course of about 800 rounds. I am beginning to believe that CHPWS’ success lies in not necessarily that they are the best choice but rather that in some applications they are the only choice.
    Did you use loctite or vibra on the screws?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Did you use loctite or vibra on the screws?
    Blue loctite

For those wanting to try a pdp compact and also dig boresight, they've got some in stock with their competition package in the finished customs section.

https://www.boresightsolutions.com/p...ics-ready-9mm/
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Hey guys. Northwest Armory here in North Scottsdale has both the 5” Full Size Frame and the 4.5” Full frames in stock for $599. I ended up picking up a 5” to try as I have been trying to hold off but it was in the case and felt great.

Another note in regards to magazines. Mine from today has Blue followers in the 18 rounders, my shooting buddy has a 4.5” from Mid March which has Black followers in his and another friend has Red followers from April. I assume blue are the newest gen, but was curious as to those who have had issues have in theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by AJLooch View Post
    Another note in regards to magazines. Mine from today has Blue followers in the 18 rounders, my shooting buddy has a 4.5” from Mid March which has Black followers in his and another friend has Red followers from April. I assume blue are the newest gen, but was curious as to those who have had issues have in theirs?
    Had issues with 18rd/black followers. Gun currently at Walther, diagnosed as purely mag related, waiting for new springs/followers.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Ran across these on IG,...

Name:  IMG_6861.jpg
Views: 849
Size:  22.9 KB

Name:  IMG_6874.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  23.0 KB

She's a Sexy Beast with the Can on her!!! LoL!!

I have been shooting my 5" PDP quite a bit (600 rounds to date) and really do like the pistol. Only complaints are the extremely loose slide to frame fit (Even though it doesn't appear to affect accuracy and the loose tolerance of their rail for a Surefire light (went withe the Rail-Lock interface and it helped a bunch). I have always like Walther designs but their execution has always fallen a bit short it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by AJLooch View Post
    I have been shooting my 5" PDP quite a bit (600 rounds to date) and really do like the pistol. Only complaints are the extremely loose slide to frame fit (Even though it doesn't appear to affect accuracy and the loose tolerance of their rail for a Surefire light (went withe the Rail-Lock interface and it helped a bunch). I have always like Walther designs but their execution has always fallen a bit short it seems.
    Keep us posted on how your trigger feels with increased round counts. Mine have gotten worse, which is the opposite of what I would expect.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List