Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Walther PDP New Duty pistol.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Yes. As explained in an earlier post in this thread, it was caused by a worn recoil spring. Replacing the worn recoil spring in my PPQ with a stiffer spring fixed the issue.
    What was the approx. round count when you ended up doing that?
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    What was the approx. round count when you ended up doing that?
    Two or three thousand, I think. Maybe more. Between the PPQ & P365, I've got a lot of empty 9mm brass

Name:  PPQ and Ammo.jpeg
Views: 927
Size:  14.2 KB
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

What is the holster situation for the PDP? I just picked up the compact version and really like it. I did a cursory look through the past 10 pages of this thread and didn't see much about holsters. I would really love a Custom Carry Concepts looper, but I guess they're not making them anymore. The other option I've found is the PHLster pro series, and maybe turn that into the enigma when they're available. Any other good options?

Quote Originally Posted by jakjakman View Post
    What is the holster situation for the PDP? I just picked up the compact version and really like it. I did a cursory look through the past 10 pages of this thread and didn't see much about holsters. I would really love a Custom Carry Concepts looper, but I guess they're not making them anymore. The other option I've found is the PHLster pro series, and maybe turn that into the enigma when they're available. Any other good options?
    Walther Arms list of Holster opitions for PDP.

HOLSTERS:

https://waltherarms.com/2021/01/19/w...lster-options/

I saw tenicor has them now too

Quote Originally Posted by jakjakman View Post
    https://darkstargear.com/product/walther/
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Veil Solutions on Instagram has video of a Chip Wiz plate on a PDP that comes loose.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

There is a local ad for a PDP with extras for $500. I haven't really been looking at these but it seems like a deal.

Should I snag it up?

Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post
    There is a local ad for a PDP with extras for $500. I haven't really been looking at these but it seems like a deal.

Should I snag it up?
    My local prices for the full-size PDP range from 640-750 (looked at it today), so if the pistol is in good condition, yes that seems reasonable.

Personally I think it’s got a terrific trigger, but I’m sticking to my “wait a year” policy before considering it.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Veil Solutions on Instagram has video of a Chip Wiz plate on a PDP that comes loose.
    For what it is worth I had a CHPWS Glock MOS plate come loose over the course of about 800 rounds. I am beginning to believe that CHPWS’ success lies in not necessarily that they are the best choice but rather that in some applications they are the only choice.

User Tag List