Page 13 of 86 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Walther PDP New Duty pistol.

So I just messed with the compact. It is great, except that it still has that pronounced thumb ridge near the trigger guard that diggs into the middle finger of my firing hand. Hopefully I値l get a chance to shoot one and I still want to handle the full-size.

I just picked up my full size with 4" slide (G45 type model). Gotta say, for me, this is going to be really tough to beat if it performs like I expect. My only concern with the full size is magazine availability, but hopefully Walther will address that.

I have a 4.5 inbound.

Handled the Q4 SF again today, and love the feel except for the short grip.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I impulse bought a PDP Full Size today.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Shameless self promotion!
    Attachment 67685

I think Walther is doing a ton of the right things on this. Will they take over the world? Probably not, but they have a great pistol with a great support network and they are aware of what it's gonna take to win any market share.
    @orionz06 will that holster fit a PDP Full Size, or only the Compact, or will it fit all of the PDP Versions? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandal320 View Post
    @orionz06 will that holster fit a PDP Full Size, or only the Compact, or will it fit all of the PDP Versions? Thanks!
    All of them.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    Can anybody comment on how the full size PDP compares to a g17 in terms of grip length? I知 thinking it might conceal a little better in AIWB just because it doesn稚 have the corner or the magazine protruding, but if the grip is longer than a g17s I値l be going for the compact.

Quote Originally Posted by Hstanton1 View Post
    Can anybody comment on how the full size PDP compares to a g17 in terms of grip length? I知 thinking it might conceal a little better in AIWB just because it doesn稚 have the corner or the magazine protruding, but if the grip is longer than a g17s I値l be going for the compact.
    I just played with the full size gripped model a bit ago in a Bass Pro (so no luck trying the trigger). I really liked the grip but thought it was a bit longer than a Glock 17. I also really liked the slide.

I just checked websites, the Glock 17.5 is 5.47 in and the DPD is 5.7

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    All of them.
    Thank you Sir! I will order a Holster tonight.

I am going to buy the compact as soon as its available in my area. I know that the sight cuts are for Glock sights, my question is which Glock sights, Gen 3 & 4 or gen 5? on glocks there is a difference in poi between the sights

User Tag List