Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Walther PDP New Duty pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    Here is my personal review on the full size 5 inch PDP, better late than never.

https://gatdaily.com/articles/the-walther-pdp/
    You may be confused by what the Walther dynamic performance trigger is. The standard PDP comes with a very good trigger, but it is different in shape and pull characteristics than the performance trigger. The performance trigger is available at additional cost as an option, or standard on several "pro models." This is a picture of the performance trigger.

Name:  IMG_6083.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  33.1 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Duplicate post

I am familiar with both triggers.

The Performance Duty Trigger comes by default on standard models, and the Dynamic Performance Trigger is available as an upgrade (and also shows up in select SKUs).

I like both but I am very happy with the standard PDT trigger found on the normal model. I think it's great!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    You may be confused by what the Walther dynamic performance trigger is. The standard PDP comes with a very good trigger, but it is different in shape and pull characteristics than the performance trigger. The performance trigger is available at additional cost as an option, or standard on several "pro models." This is a picture of the performance trigger.

Name:  IMG_6083.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  33.1 KB
    If I get a PDP match steel frame & want to swap out the Dynamic Performance Trigger it comes with to a standard trigger, I should look for a Performance Duty Trigger, right?

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    If I get a PDP match steel frame & want to swap out the Dynamic Performance Trigger it comes with to a standard trigger, I should look for a Performance Duty Trigger, right?
    You are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    I am familiar with both triggers.

The Performance Duty Trigger comes by default on standard models, and the Dynamic Performance Trigger is available as an upgrade (and also shows up in select SKUs).

I like both but I am very happy with the standard PDT trigger found on the normal model. I think it's great!

My bad, I was confusing my "performance triggers." I think the standard trigger is desirable for carry, as it has more pre travel, while the Dynamic trigger is better for competition due to its flat face, less pre travel, and crisper break.

Their names can be a bit confusing.

After now feeling both in my regular 5" and the new Match, I gotta say I think that standard trigger is very damn good. I do really like the way it breaks consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

Hopefully these guns are more accurate than provided specs. A 4 inch compact grip model heavier than a full size 4.5, or as heavy as 5 inch full size....I doubt it.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0t6pWWL...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Jim Dexter training up the PSP trainers on the new PDP duty guns.

User Tag List