Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 384

Thread: Walther PDP New Duty pistol.

  1. #341
    Name:  E90A327A-ABB7-4E1A-BD0C-661AAC8F5CAB.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  35.1 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  2. #342
    Hammertime
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Desert Southwest
    I have a friend who wants a compact. I did a quick search but can’t find them available. He tried to order from Cabelas. They acted like they had one but at the end of the order process said “oops we are out”

    Anyone know of a compact PDP available at MSRP at a reputable dealer?

  3. #343
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    I have a friend who wants a compact. I did a quick search but can’t find them available. He tried to order from Cabelas. They acted like they had one but at the end of the order process said “oops we are out”

    Anyone know of a compact PDP available at MSRP at a reputable dealer?
    A bit higher than gb but bud's has been easy to deal with for me.

    https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...e+duty+texture
    "But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being." From the Gulag Archipelago

  4. #344
    Newly-shipping compacts don't have the Ulm proof mark in the familiar location. My G@@gle-fu might be weak, but I didn't immediately find an explanation. Any idea of why this might be?

    ETA: (They do have the CIP over N marks.)
    Last edited by fly out; 04-23-2021 at 09:40 PM.

  5. #345
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Irving TX
    Quote Originally Posted by fly out View Post
    Newly-shipping compacts don't have the Ulm proof mark in the familiar location. My G@@gle-fu might be weak, but I didn't immediately find an explanation. Any idea of why this might be?

    ETA: (They do have the CIP over N marks.)
    Check under the dust cover.

  6. #346
    I Demand Pie Lex Luthier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pig's Eye, MN
    For those looking, there are a couple of compact frame 4" bbl models at Bill's Gun Shop & Range in Hudson, WI.
    $639 and they do ship.
    "Roy, have ye got the hammer?"
    "Always got the hammer, Tommie."

    You should always have a second granola bar in case the first one jams!

  7. #347
    Wanting to get a compact but going to wait a little while til the New prices come down a little. Still searching for a compact.
    Last edited by awmp; 04-24-2021 at 08:27 AM.

  8. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal320 View Post
    Check under the dust cover.
    And, there it is. The CB code is there, too.

    Thanks.

  9. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by fly out View Post
    And, there it is. The CB code is there, too.

    Thanks.
    That is a relief -- for a moment I thought "no paddle release, no Ulm proof mark."
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  10. #350
    Lowly Production C-Class olstyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hm, it seems that Walther has now quietly discontinued the P99 AS either concurrent with or shortly after the release of the PDP. One less duty/carry grade DA/SA option out there now.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •