Page 58 of 86 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Walther PDP New Duty pistol.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Does it have the improved optics cut?

The digital graphic in the video was the original plain cut but I wouldn't take that as gospel proof that it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    I also suspect they have made something that a percentage of men out there will be happy with. I struggle with my short fingers on most all double stack pistols and it's clear they are just a poor fit for me while I can 'make it work'. The 2.56" trigger reach has my attention because anything around 2 3/4" or more tends to be too far. I just bought P365 and it feels perfect in that regard. Will be getting P320 soon because it also appears to have a very short trigger reach without even considering addition to the small grip frame module.

I suspect this is much along the lines of Jeff Cooper's words on stock fit... being easier for someone to use stocks that are too short for them than too long. I would love to see manufacturers reduce trigger reach on most double stack pistols across the board. i feel it would improve many shooters with little detriment to larger hands. Especially if they used interchangeable backstraps that actually changed trigger reach and not just more pronounced humps that don't change reach.
    My hands are 99th percentile (quote large) but I can vouch for the fact that, slide bite and similar issues aside, it’s less of a problem for the large handed to properly run a smaller pistol than for a small handed person to properly run a too-large pistol.

Even though it is WAY too small for me, one of my fastest and most accurate pistols (for me) is my old Colt Gunsite CCO with the thin stocks. And I can handle a P365 just fine.

Walther did a good thing, here.

I just came here to post the news on the F series. Choices are good. I look forward to checking one out.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    The digital graphic in the video was the original plain cut but I wouldn't take that as gospel proof that it doesn't.
    Hope they have gone to the new cut, or it is a miss. Walther did an amazing job with this video!

https://vimeo.com/699510342

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

This is brilliant. If glock would do this for a g19 I would be 100% interested

Hope they have gone to the new cut, or it is a miss.
    ?? Walther change the grip stippling?

Excellent marketing video. Thanks for posting that.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    ?? Walther change the grip stippling?

Excellent marketing video. Thanks for posting that.
    The updated optics cut.

Did they ever fix the triggers getting worse as time goes on?

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    So Walther has released a new version of the PDP, the F-Series which is tailored more to females. Reduced circumferences, easier racking through a two-piece striker assembly among the changes.

https://waltherarms.com/pdp-f-series-3-5/
    This is brilliant and my fiancée would love something like this, she struggles just a little running slides. If it shows itself to be durable and reliable after a year or two I’d spend the money. Walther tends to be pretty squared away in the quality department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Hope they have gone to the new cut, or it is a miss. Walther did an amazing job with this video!

https://vimeo.com/699510342

They even apprehended the perp in front of a Clint Eastwood mural. Some good directing.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

User Tag List