Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some general notes on my Beretta 92G LTT Elite Compact

Hammertime
    Great post and cool, beautiful pistol. I prefer the Centurion, but the Compact is special.

Just so people who don't have two guns on hand know what we are talking about....

In terms of the grip length compared to a G19 (extremely similar in the hand)

IMG_5168 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

IMG_5169 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

IMG_5155 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

In terms of the differences between the full sized 92 and the compact (basically G19 vs G17)

IMG_5179 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

IMG_5162 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

Site Supporter
    I was comparing the g19 and 92 compact on site this afternoon they are pretty much the same. Thanks for the pics confirming what I saw.

I had the px4 compact carry that was pretty good. I went full Glock about a year ago. Still have 92X full size I will have to get a range session in with it soon.

I wish EL or someone would make a replacement right side plug for decocker (or even a super low profile ambi decocker). I really don't see the need for them to be so prominent.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I wish EL or someone would make a replacement right side plug for decocker (or even a super low profile ambi decocker). I really don't see the need for them to be so prominent.
    Challenge accepted:

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Wilson-...oductinfo/636/
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Has anyone installed that in an elite or m9a3 with the newer style G decocker?

And, is it G capable, or just the regular safety?

Site Supporter
    I do not believe that Wilson lever works with the G conversion lever in LTTs or G model 92X guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post
    I was comparing the g19 and 92 compact on site this afternoon they are pretty much the same. Thanks for the pics confirming what I saw.

I had the px4 compact carry that was pretty good. I went full Glock about a year ago. Still have 92X full size I will have to get a range session in with it soon.
    People have dogged the 92 Compact for years saying it wasn’t really “compact.” As you noted, if you really compare them, it’s very close in size to the oft mentioned G19. So IMO, either the G19 isn’t really a Compact or the 92 Compact is. Either way, they’re definitely not in totally different size categories as some allege.

I’ve had a few Glock 19s and 92 compacts over the years.

The grip on a full size 92 is almost identical to a Glock 19, the 92 compact is right between a Glock 26 and 19.

User Tag List