Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock Inc. no longer accepting parts orders

Glock Inc. no longer accepting parts orders

I have been a certified armorer since 2004 and over the years placed dozens of parts orders with Smyrna. Right after New Years I filled out a form and sent it in just to replenish my parts box and I got a phone call today telling me that they are no longer processing parts orders because of extreme demand and their inability to fill orders. Lady was very nice but told me she was going to shred my paperwork since it contained by credit card info. Said I should try again later in the year but they would not even enter mine as a backorder.

Now I am not LEO or working for an agency, so it may be different for them. But I found the policy a big shocking for certified armorers that they would not even put mine in the system now.

First ammo, now Glock parts! What is the world coming to. All kidding aside, I wanted to get a couple of factory triggers to replace a couple that I modified and had to look hard for them! Most places were sold out and not taking orders. I hope the Glock focused businesses can stay open and it will be interesting to see if this affects any of the recently released Glock knock offs.

I ordered the gen 3, gen4 and gen5 trigger housing from Glockstore, After I paid, they wrote back they are out of gen3 and gen4!!!

I tried to buy ammo, you know how that goes, I tried to buy reloading material, no luck, even the reloading press is out.

I am surprised I managed to buy a gen3 Glock 26!!! That's about the only thing I manage to buy!!! Now, I have no ammo, no parts, now the Glock becomes a toy gun!!! And I cannot keep snapping without having to rack the slide!!!

I understand they only sell a complete parts kit now — it comes with three magazines and a plastic box.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Of cause, complete part kit is available, not many people want to buy all the extra stuffs. Main thing is buying the 30274 ejector, extractor type of single part stuffs. Who want to buy complete OEM trigger mechanism?

It sucks but it is understandable given the difficulty of getting enough pistols out the door at the moment. Sounds like it is just a temporary pause and things should get back to normal eventually.

It's perfect storm. Months of antifa looting and burning, then you have this residence in the WH. I was out of shooting for 30 years, I still have my guns. BUT I want to get into the new generation of polymer guns before the left ban them all!!!! And that stupid 10 rounds mag!!!!

Ha ha, now my new Glock 26 turns into a "plastic" toy gun without ammo or anything!!!! But at least I got one polymer new generation pistol. I have less than 200 rounds of 9mm HP, I am not going to shoot them away until I can get hold of some new ones.

BTW, I am joking about plastic, just kidding. I believe in polymer guns.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Now I am not LEO or working for an agency, so it may be different for them.
    It is. Also, parts order forms are no longer on the website.

Not directed at you, but here's another reason to have spares before you need them. For working guns, at least one complete set of internals, or at least spares of likely wear components. And the benefits of ubiquitous systems and models that can be found for hangar queens.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Site Supporter
    I never thought I would see the day Glock parts were hard to find. This has always been one of the huge selling points. I ran into this during the summer. The lever you hold down to remove the slide fell out of my 26. I found the lever but the spring was almost impossible to find. I had local cops reach out to friends and other armors and no one had one. I finally found one on Ebay and paid more than I would have but I really needed it.

The good news is I am not shooting enough due to ammo to wear out my current guns. This is also a reminder why I should pick up another Glock 26 and maybe instead of the gen 5 I have been looking for I should grab a gen 4 so that I will have a complete set of replacement parts just in case. Of course if worse comes to worse I can rest the 26 go back to the 19 or 34.

Site Supporter
    Well, LL posted that link about Ford going to one shift for Trucks.

I honestly think it’s supply chain bottlenecks and COVID just catching up after a year basically.
    God Bless,

Brandon

User Tag List