Thread: Trigger guard / minimalist holster that works with light

Trigger guard / minimalist holster that works with light

I'm looking for an absolute minimalist holster (or even just a trigger guard) for a nightstand gun that has a light on it.

I would buy a MIC holster (or any other trigger guard) but they don't work with a light installed.

I would buy a Raven Vanguard 3, but they don't seem to make them for the TLR-1 HL. (Or do they? I can't find them anywhere and Raven's site is down.. sigh)

Are there any other options? Or do I have to buy an X300 and a Vanguard 3?

I have one that I use on the nightstand that is marked TLR-1 HL AMBI. I got it a few years ago at Big Tex Outdoors at the recommendation of Tom @orionz06

I remember that there was another company making similar products and there was some sort of requirement for RCS to stop producing them...

Someone will probably chime in with the other company name and maybe they are still an option.

ETA: I think the company is "armordillo" but their site doesn't show a model at present with the TLR-1 HL

Here's a link to the RCS version (out of stock) that shows the model and that it was made in that configuration.

SKU: RAV-VG3-TLR-TSOF
    Last edited by blues; 02-14-2021 at 02:03 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by matto View Post
    I'm looking for an absolute minimalist holster (or even just a trigger guard) for a nightstand gun that has a light on it.

I would buy a MIC holster (or any other trigger guard) but they don't work with a light installed.

I would buy a Raven Vanguard 3, but they don't seem to make them for the TLR-1 HL. (Or do they? I can't find them anywhere and Raven's site is down.. sigh)

Are there any other options? Or do I have to buy an X300 and a Vanguard 3?
    https://dalefrickeholsters.com/produ...lment-holster/

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Hammertime
    I second Fricke. contact him and he will make what you want.

Thanks everyone.

I ordered one from Dale Frick!

Thanks Totem. I have a Zach for the Glock 17 in my Hill People Gear chest rig. I didn’t know they had one for WMLs.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Thanks Totem. I have a Zach for the Glock 17 in my Hill People Gear chest rig. I didn’t know they had one for WMLs.
    That’s my number 1 use for a WML Zach. HPG chest rig.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    That’s my number 1 use for a WML Zach. HPG chest rig.
    Me too. I suspect this thread will cost me some coins. Just another day on PF
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I think the company is "armordillo" but their site doesn't show a model at present with the TLR-1 HL
    Does anyone know if this company is legit? I ordered an X-fer from them 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing since. I emailed them a week ago and no response.

I'm getting close to protesting the charges on my credit card. If there's a production delay that's fine, as long as they tell me what's going on. But if they take money and go dark for a month, that's not so OK.

User Tag List