Thread: HiTS High Accountability Pistol Workshop; 03/14/2021; Dallas

I'm in. Just registered.

And it’s sold out.

Sounds like a PF family reunion.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    And it’s sold out.

Sounds like a PF family reunion.
    Dang, really glad I went ahead and registered. I was going to wait until the 1st since I had already spent all of my "fun money" this month.

And, I saw this too late. Darn it!!

Will the official class dinner be planned for Saturday night, or Sunday?

Site Supporter
    @Wayne Dobbs - Will we have time to go out to lunch or do we need to bring it with us?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    @Wayne Dobbs - Will we have time to go out to lunch or do we need to bring it with us?
    We will take a lunch break.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

There are several restaurants within 5 minutes of the range.
    David S.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Shall we Hard Eight?
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Yes. Yes, we shall.

Attachment 67587
    @Jackdog

If a decision hasn't been made as to which day we'll do this, I recommend we do it on Saturday night. That would give those of us who aren't doing both days of training a chance to hobnob with everybody.

Be advised that I'm a non-Dallas guy, and am aware that a Saturday night might be the absolute worst evening to try to shoehorn in an extra 15-20 people. Feel free to shoot this idea down.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    @Jackdog

If a decision hasn't been made as to which day we'll do this, I recommend we do it on Saturday night. That would give those of us who aren't doing both days of training a chance to hobnob with everybody.

Be advised that I'm a non-Dallas guy, and am aware that a Saturday night might be the absolute worst evening to try to shoehorn in an extra 15-20 people. Feel free to shoot this idea down.

The only thing I will mention is that after doing a number of student dinners at Hard8 on Sat night over the years, it is hard to get everyone seated together. Their is set distance between mounted seats. I think the biggest tables only seat 8-10 (?). I love Hard8, but conversation with a large group and the fellowship of it is a tad difficult. At my last course there in January, we ended up going instead to a solid Mexican restaurant, and they were cool about letting us move tables together so we could sit at the same one, and they did not chase us out. They were actually closing and cleaning up and they left us to keep talking. We got up and left as soon as we realized they were closed, but they did not say anything, which is nice when you are wanting to hang out as a group.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

User Tag List